Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Little Miss Muffet, along came a debt collector" Part Duh!

Little Miss Muffet 
Sat on a tuffet, 
Eating her curds and whey; 
Along came a debt collector, 
Who sat down beside her 
And frightened Miss Muffet away.

Well I have almost finished "Little Miss Muffet" yesterday. But on further review of the video I'm not happy with the action of the figures. So I have pulled them apart and have been working on getting them to do what I want when the crank is turned.

Super Glue is drying on Miss Muffet right now and then I have to do some work on the Spider so that it does not move around and then face away from the viewer all the time. Have to rig it up like I did Miss Muffet with dual dowel rods to keep them facing front all the time.

Here are some more pics.









No comments:

Post a Comment