Friday, March 4, 2011

"Hawks and Doves: Perspectives on America and the World in Conflict"

Got a new show coming up at the The Shoe Factory Art Co-op  250 N. Goodman St.  Art Studio 212  Rochester, NY 14607 . 


Have to get 2 to 3 paintings done by March 25th. So I have three ideas that I have been working on in design so here is the first one "Hawk and Dove" - 18 x 24 inches.


I will be showing all the stages as I work through what I want to see. The image is in my head and its just a matter of getting it out through my arm and hand. Simple? Not.


"Hawk and Dove" - 18 x 24 inches


Update on "Hawk and Dove" Stage 2 - 18 x 24 inches - Banged in some color and working on shading and detail.


"Hawk and Dove" Stage 3 - 18 x 24 inches


"Hawk and Dove" Stage 4 - 18 x 24 inches









No comments:

Post a Comment