Monday, March 29, 2010

What the heck have I been doing for a week and a half?

Well I thought that I could do more painting work in Ohio but .... it seems that my niece got strep throat and that was that for a couple of days. Then I drove home 5 hours and collapsed for the weekend. Getting up at 6 AM and dealing with teenagers is a lot harder than I remember.

But I did get this far on my second car painting. Still does not seem right so I have put it to the side till I can get an idea on what to do with it. Once again Sterling Moss only this time driving a Maserati 250F in Belgium.
 

So after that I got my dark room together and worked on getting things going. Had some fun but no success I want to share yet. So I started to finish off my Birches Painting. Its about 44 by 35 inches and here is a starting picture.



After working on it on and off all day. I took this picture but the flash overwhelms it a bit. I will take a better picture with the sun tomorrow and post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment