Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Post of the Year

Artist bent on creating contemporary art work using a wide range of techniques and materials that will express my internal visions and goals.


Media:
  • Drawing
  • Oil painting
  • Wood Block Prints
  • Hand colored photographic prints made with digital negatives and hand made paper
Growing up I wanted to be an artist.

Unfortunately for those dreams, life had a different path for me.

I worked hard to get to College and studied Fine Art. While there I found out about Computer Graphics and the attempt to be practical lead me to get dual majors of Fine Arts and Computer Graphics Software Engineering .

33 years later and after 25 years in the very non-creative side of Computer Engineering, I finally came to my senses. I will now pursue my real dreams, and and feed my inner bank account and not work just to make a buck to feed my Middle Class status.